All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional Magnetic Resonance Imaging provides a comprehensive introduction to fMRI. The Third Edition has been extensively updated, including a discussion of the physiological basis of fMRI and coverage of ethical and methodological controversies. Example are drawn from both seminal historical work and cutting-edge current research.
- Author BiographyScott A. Huettel is the Jerry G. and Patricia Crawford Hubbard Professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at Duke University, USA, with secondary appointments in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurobiology. His research uses a combination of behavioral, genetic, physiological, and neuroscience techniques to discover the neural mechanisms that underlie higher cognition, with a focus on economic and social decision-making. He is an author of more than 100 scientific publications, including articles in Science, Nature Neuroscience, Nature Reviews Neuroscience, Neuron, Psychological Science, and other top journals in several fields. CNN, Newsweek, Money Magazine, and NPR Science Friday are among the many media outlets that have featured his research. Allen W. Song is Director of the Brain Imaging and Analysis Center and Professor in the Departments of Radiology, Psychiatry, Neurobiology, and Biomedical Engineering at Duke University, USA. His research involves the development and optimization of new methods to improve the spatial and temporal resolution of MRI, such as fMRI and DTI. Gregory McCarthy is Professor of Psychology at Yale University, USA. Dr. McCarthy studies the functional anatomy of the human brain, an interest he has pursued using behavioral, electrophysiological, and neuroimaging methods.
- Author(s)Allen W. Song,Gregory McCarthy,Scott A. Huettel
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1666 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.