All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book about functional nastructures. Nacrystalline materials exhibit outstanding properties and represent a new class of structural materials having a wide range of applications. In particular, there is considerable interest in developing nacrystalline materials to be used as functional materials in aerospace applications, automotive industry, wear applications, etc. Future progress in these high techlogical applications of nacrystalline materials depends on development of new methods of their fabrication and understanding of the underlying na-scale and interface effects causing their unique mechanical properties.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1023 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySudipta Seal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.