All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for physical therapist assistant students and anyone working in the rehabilitation of patients with neurologic damage, this textbook focuses on the framework for neurorehabilitative patient treatment. Placing an emphasis on the scientific and clinical practice, it offers problem-solving instruction on how and where to begin, and how to ensure that interventions will be meaningful to individuals with neurologic damage. It examines the evolving kwledge of basic sciences, neurology and neurophysiology, and translates these into treatment ideas for patients throughout the life span. The text presents best practice insights, made clinically meaningful and easily applicable to patient care.
- PublisherF.A. Davis Company
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF.A. Davis Company
- Content Note295 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.