All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the myriad of functional and motility gastrointestinal disorders in a comprehensive manner. The book is divided into seven major sections, with each section beginning with a brief case presentation highlighting the specific disorder to be reviewed. Appropriate criteria is highlighted, followed by a brief review on the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, diagsis and treatment of each specific disorder. 2-3 key teaching pearls , test questions and key references are also provided for each chapter. The book is organized so that each chapter can stand on its own and be used as a quick reference source in the clinic. Alternatively, it can be read cover to cover as an authoritative textbook on gastrointestinal functional and motility disorders. Written by international experts in the field of motility disorders, Functional and Motility Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract: A Case Study Approach is an invaluable resource for experienced physicians, students, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Author BiographyBrian E. Lacy, MD, PhD Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Division of Gastroenterology, Lebanon, NH, USA. Michael D. Crowell, PhD Mayo Clinic, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Scottsdale, AZ, USA. John K. DiBaise, MD Mayo Clinic, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 76 black & white tables, biography
- Weight541 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBrian E. Lacy,John K. DiBaise,Michael D. Crowell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.