Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionWith a whole new approach to neck dissection, this superb book examines the differences between surgical techniques and conceptual approaches to neck dissection. It strives to connect the two points of view, beginning with a historical perspective of the procedure from both the American and Latin perspective. The book creates a better understanding of the reasons behind selective neck dissection, starting with an explanation of the fascial compartmentalization of the neck. This is a step-by-step guide to the operative technique of functional and other n-radical neck dissections. A full list of technical hints and pitfalls, along with nearly 200 color photographs and drawings, are included to enhance the learning process. The book is essential for any professional that wants to understand the rationale, indications, and results of the functional approach to the neck, including otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, and general surgeons.
- Author(s)Javier Gavilan,Lawrence De Santo
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note180 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.