Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn the search for new functional materials, a clear understanding about the relationship between the physical properties and the atomic-scale structure of materials is needed. Here, the authors provide graduate students and scientists with an in-depth account of the evolutionary behavior of oxide functional materials within specific structural systems, discussing the intrinsic connections among these different structural systems. Over 300 illustrations and key appendices support the text.
- Author(s)Wang Zhong-Lin,Z.C. Kang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note228 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1023 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.