Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a Christian fundamentalist and your beliefs are working for you because you kw beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are right and real, this book is probably t for you. If you are a Christian fundamentalist and are beginning to question some of the beliefs you've been taught along the way, this book may be for you. If you are-or once were-a Christian fundamentalist and your beliefs just aren't working for you anymore, this book is definitely for you. So, let's begin with your trying to give some truthful answers to some rather soul-searching questions: Would you be a Christian if there were heaven or hell? Is the fear of hell the main reason you are a Christian? Do you sometimes wonder whether you are really saved from hell? Do you really have the peace that passes all understanding? Do you find matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to be the person that you want to be? The person that you kw God wants you to be? Do you truly feel loved and cherished by your creator? These are t comfortable questions to ask oneself, and you may have already put the book down by w. But if you haven't done that yet, I encourage you to stay with me to its end. It promises to be a real page-turner for you.
- Author BiographyDuann Kier is a spiritual intuitive or psychic whose life path has carried her from Christian fundamentalism to the belief that spiritual revelations are ongoing and can be received by all. Trusting that the teacher will come when the student is ready, Duann actively engages individuals in the process of finding and following their own spiritual path. She is known for her high energy and sense of humor, and has over 25 years experience in training and development. While serving as Organizational Development Specialist at Coastal Carolina Community College in Jacksonville, North Carolina, Duann was selected as Educator of the Year. She created the Personal and Professional Development Center in Morganton, North Carolina as well as the Career Consultation Center at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro. She also served as Program Director for the YWCA of Middle Tennessee in Nashville where her programs won multiple state and national awards. She obtained the Master of Religious Education degree from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and is an ordained minister. She has worked for a Southern Baptist college, church and newspaper as well as for the Southern Baptist Convention. Fondly known as The Skeptical Psychic because she continuously examines her intuitive gift, Duann offers private and confidential spiritual or psychic readings known as Seer Sessions. She also performs weddings and other sacraments. Duann encourages you to share with her the stories of your journey from fundamentalism to freedom. You can contact her through her website at www.TheSkepticalPsychic.net.
- Author(s)Duann Kier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.