All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps idea is more emblematic of the field of law and society than crossing boundaries. From the founding of the Law and Society Association in the early 1960s, participating scholars aspired to create a field that crossed boundaries in at least two senses: by undertaking research that questioned and often bridged traditional methodological and disciplinary divisions, and by using ntraditional approaches to explore the interconnections between law and its social context. These essays reflect both aspirations.
- Author BiographyAustin Sarat is the Oliver Wendell Holmes Professor of Law and Jurisprudence at Amherst College.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/1998
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.