Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers pathologists, toxicologists, other medical professionals, and students an introduction to the discipline and techniques of neuropathology including chemical and environmental, biological, medical, and regulatory details important for performing an analysis of toxicant-induced neurodiseases. In addition to a section on fundamentals, the book provides detailed coverage of current practices (bioassays, molecular analysis, and nervous system pathology) and practical aspects (data interpretation, regulatory considerations, and tips for preparing reports).
- Author BiographyBRAD BOLON, DVM, MS, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, Diplomate ABT, Fellow ATS, Fellow IATP, has spent over twenty years as a practitioner and teacher of toxicologic neuropathology. He is the founder of GEMpath, Inc., an experimental pathology consultancy specializing in drug discovery research. MARK T. BUTT, DVM, Diplomate ACVP, is the founder of Tox Path Specialists, LLC, a company that provides neuropathology and histology support to pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms developing novel therapies that target nervous system diseases. He has over twenty years' experience providing neuropathology support and has evaluated over four hundred studies supporting regulatory submissions for neuroactive compounds.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1880 g
- Width217 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byBrad Bolon,Mark Butt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.