All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the phemen of fundamentalism in the United States. It contains historical and contemporary scholarly analysis of the Christian movements that emerged around the time of the Moral Majority. It is divided into three sections: classic studies of US Christian fundamentalism, contemporary studies of US Christian fundamentalism, and fundamentalism within the contemporary Roman Catholic Church and radical Islamism.
- Author BiographyMARK J. ROZELL Professor of Public Policy at George Mason University, USA. MARCI A. HAMILTON Paul R. Verkuil Chair in Public Law in the Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarci A. Hamilton,Mark J. Rozell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.