All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a translation of the French book Pollution atmospherique. Des p- cessus a la modelisation , published by Springer France (2007). The content is mainly derived from a course devoted to air pollution I taught at Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussees (ENPC; one of the foremost French high schools, at ParisTech Institute of Techlogy and University Paris-Est) during the decade 1997-2006. This book has of course been deeply in uenced by my research activity at CEREA, the Teaching and Research Center for Atmospheric Envir- ment, a joint laboratory between ENPC and the Research and Development Di- sion of Electricite de France (EDF R&D), that I created and then headed from 2002 to 2007. I want to thank many of my colleagues for discussions, help and review. Thanks to Vivien Mallet for his careful review, his availability and his pieces of advice (both for the content and the form of this book). Thanks to Marc Bocquet, Karine Sartelet- Kata, Irene Korsakissok for their help in reviewing chapters. I want also to thank a few colleagues for having provided me illustrations from their research work. Thanks to Bastien Albriet, Marc Bocquet, Edouard Debry, Irene Korsakissok, H- sein Malakooti, Denis Quelo, Yelva Roustan, Karine Sartelet, Christian Seigneur and Marilyne Tombette. Thanks also to the American family, Celine and Julien, for their review of the introduction.
- Author(s)Bruno Sportisse
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.