All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of Chinese Fingernail Image Diagsis (FID), a n-invasive clinical examination which can assess an individual's state of health. FID can be used as an auxiliary diagstic method to provide diagstic clues and proper guidance for treatment. One great strength of this method is its n-invasive nature. Formed by blood and Qi between the nail bed and nail plate, the fingernail image can be used to observe pathological changes within the body. This book equips readers with the kwledge needed to analyse fingernail images and assess them for diagstic purposes. Covering the origins of Fingernail Image Diagsis, methods of examination and the practical application of FID for assisting diagsis in a wide range of common disorders, the authors provide a complete guide to FID, with illustrations, visuals and detailed case examples. This practical quick reference guide and introduction to FID will be useful for anyone interested in diagstic techniques, especially those working in the fields of Chinese Medicine, integrative medicine and alternative healthcare.
- Author BiographyDr. Jie-jia Li obtained his medical degree from Southern Medical University (formerly First Military Medical University) in Guangzhou, China, a Master's degree from Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a Ph.D. from American Liberty University. He is currently working as a clinical specialist and acupuncturist at The Center for East-West Medicine of the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), and over the past thirty years he has been engaged in both theoretical and clinical research in integrating traditional Chinese medicine with Western medicine. Dr. Li has published extensively in the areas of traditional Chinese medicine and integrative medicine. Dr. Jian-ping Fu received her Bachelor of Art degree from East China Normal University, her Master's degree from Samra University of Oriental Medicine and her Ph.D. from American Liberty University. Currently, Dr. Fu is a California Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, and practices in Los Angeles, USA. Dr. Jack Li received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Science from the University of California, Irvine in 2004, followed by a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2008. He is currently a Chiropractic physician in multiple offices in Los Angeles, USA. Dr. Li has a vast interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative medicine and has co-written a number of articles on these subjects.
- Author(s)Jack Li,Jian-Ping Fu,Jie-Jia Li
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note150 b&w, 50 colour
- Weight625 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.