Fundamentals of Clinical Supervision by Janine M. Bernard, Rodney K. Goodyear (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $237.03+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $194.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Clinical Supervision, 5/e offers a comprehensive, interdisciplinary presentation that makes it the most highly cited publication in the field. Addressing essential topics for supervisors, it has earned a reputation as an authoritative resource for anyone seeking certification as an Approved Clinical Supervisor. Emphasizing central themes from a variety of mental health professions, the book covers supervision models, supervision modalities, administrative issues and professional concerns. This Fifth Edition covers the latest research, more on second-generation models of supervision, a new section on triadic supervision, and the latest on techlogy. Its one-of-a-kind supervision toolkit, scholarly approach, and topic coverage set the book apart.
- Author BiographyJanine Bernard is Professor of Counseling and Counselor Education at Syracuse University. She is also a Fellow of the American Counseling Association and has received ACA's Arthur A. Hitchcock Award for professional service. She is a former Board member and Chair of the National Board for Certified Counselors. She has been involved with CACREP, the accreditation body for counseling programs for over 25 years. In addition to her writing on the topic of clinical supervision, she has presented workshops and delivered plenary addresses in Europe, Asia, and Australia, as well as throughout the U.S. and Canada. Rodney Goodyear is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and of the American Educational Research Association. Currently at the University of Redlands, he is a University of Southern California Emeritus Professor, having directed the USC counseling psychology program for 20 years. He has served on APA's Continuing Education Committee and its Commission on Accreditation and has received the Council of Counseling Psychology Training Programs' Award for Lifetime Contributions to Education and Training in Counseling Psychology. He served the American Counseling Association as Editor of its flagship journal, the Journal of Counseling and Development. He has just completed an appointment with Yonsei University as a Fulbright-Yonsei Distinguished Lecturer.
- Author(s)Janine M. Bernard,Rodney K. Goodyear
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight880 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 5th revised ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.