All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo succeed in your business studies, you will need to master core finance concepts and learn to identify and solve many business problems. Learning to apply financial metrics and value creation as inputs to decision making is a critical skill in any kind of organisation. Fundamentals of Corporate Finance shows you how to do just that. Berk presents the fundamentals of business finance using the Valuation Principle as a clear, unifying framework. Throughout the text, its many applications use familiar Australian examples and makes consistent use of real-world data. This Australian adaptation of the highly successful US text Fundamentals of Corporate Finance features a high-calibre author team of respected academics. The second edition builds on the strengths of the first edition, and incorporates updated figures, tables and facts to reflect key developments in the field of finance. For corporate finance or financial management students, at undergraduate or post-graduate level.
- Author(s)Guy Ford,Jarrad Harford,Jonathan Berk,Nigel Finch,Peter DeMarzo,Vito Mollica
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.