Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design by Mohamed Rafiquzzaman (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $344.32+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $66.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design has long been hailed for its clear and simple presentation of the principles and basic tools required to design typical digital systems such as microcomputers. In this fifth edition, the author focuses on computer design at three levels: the device level, the logic level, and the system level. Basic topics are covered, such as number systems and Boolean algebra, combinational and sequential logic design, as well as more advanced subjects such as assembly language programming and microprocessor based system design. Numerous examples are provided throughout the text. Coverage includes: Digital circuits at the gate and flip flop levels; Analysis and design of combinational and sequential circuits; Microcomputer organization, architecture, and programming concepts; Design of computer instruction sets, CPU, memory, and I/O; System design features associated with popular microprocessors from Intel and Motorola; Future plans in microprocessor development; and, an instructor's manual, available upon request. Additionally, the accompanying CD-ROM, contains step-by-step procedures for installing and using Altera Quartus II software, MASM 6.11 (8086), and 68asmsim (68000), provides valuable simulation results via screen shots. Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design is an essential reference that will provide you with the fundamental tools you need to design typical digital systems.
- Author BiographyM. RAFIQUZZAMAN, PHD, is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at California State Polytechnic University in Pomona. He is also the founder of Rafi Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of biomedical devices and a computer systems consulting firm in California. Recognized for his numerous books on microprocessors, which have been translated into Russian, Chinese, and Spanish, Dr. Rafiquzzaman is an advisor to the U.S. House Policy Committee's Technology Board, assisting members of Congress in developing and promoting technology in both public and private sectors.
- Author(s)Mohamed Rafiquzzaman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1620 g
- Width185 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.