All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to familiarize the reader with all aspects of electrical drives. It contains a comprehensive user-friendly introductory text.
- Author BiographyAndre Veltman is a Senior Lecturer at Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, the Netherlands and runs his own consulting company, Piak electronic design b.v. Duco W.J. Pulle is a consultant with Zener Electric, Australia and a former Associate Professor of Lund University, Sweden. Rik W. De Doncker is Professor and director of the Institute for Power Electronics and Electrical Drives (ISEA) at RWTH-Aachen University, Germany.
- Author(s)Andre Veltman,Duco W. J. Pulle,Rik W. de Doncker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.