All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionFor Engineering Ecomics courses, found in departments of Industrial, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering. This text is also useful for any individual interested in the field of Industrial, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. From the author of the best-selling Contemporary Engineering Ecomics text, Fundamentals of Engineering Ecomics offers a concise, but in-depth coverage of all fundamental topics of Engineering Ecomics.
- Author BiographyChan S. Park is currently a Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Auburn University. He received the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in industrial engineering from Purdue University and the Georgia Institute of Technology, respectively. Over his 25-year academic career, he has been actively involved in a variety of areas of research, teaching, and professional consulting. His work has been recognized internationally in the fields of engineering economics, strategic and economic decisions within service sectors, financial engineering (real options valuation), risk analysis, and capital budgeting. He also authored or coauthored leading textbooks on the related subjects, including Contemporary Engineering Economics (Prentice Hall), and Advanced Engineering Economics (John Wiley & Sons). He is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal The Engineering Economist and is a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Author(s)Chan S. Park
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1280 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.