All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Engineering Mathematics bridges the gap between school mathematics and a first year engineering degree providing students with an essential foundation of skills that will be valuable throughout their academic career and beyond. The book covers the key areas including algebra, trigometry and calculus as well as more detailed coverage of topics such as the equilibrium of bodies, dimensional analysis and experimental data analysis.
- Author(s)Domenico Lombardi,Nicholas A. Alexander,Sourav Ghosh,Subhamoy Bhattacharya
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleICE Textbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintICE Publishing
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.