All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough, accessible introduction to the discipline of environmental management. The modern environmental manager is a multi-disciplined administrator whose areas of expertise encompass everything from techlogical kw-how, to business and finance, to an understanding of federal, state, and local statutes and regulations. Fundamentals of Environmental Management incorporates a detailed understanding of each of these areas into a clear, integrated introduction to this dynamic and demanding discipline. Addressing the full spectrum of environmental affairs management issues, this comprehensive guide provides a balance of the practical advice and in-depth legal kwledge required to build and maintain a successful environmental management program in compliance with all levels of government requirements. It also discusses concepts for managing beyond compliance and provides solid recommendations on how to establish productive relationships with environmental agencies and other external stakeholders. This unique resource provides: Broad coverage of technical, legal, and business management aspects of environmental management. Detailed discussions of management responsibilities in each medium: air, water, and soil. A survey of all pertinent U.S. federal regulations, including RCRA, TSCA, CERCLA, the Clean Air Act, and the Clean Water Act. Practical guidance on when and how to request permits, and which permits to request. A powerful tool in the hands of environmental managers, plant managers, and environmental, health, and safety managers for manufacturing firms, Fundamentals of Environmental Management is also an excellent text for graduate students in environmental management programs and an important reference for environmental attorneys and consultants.
- Author BiographySTEVEN L. ERICKSON is President of Erickson Environmental Solutions, Inc. in Olympia, Washington and former director of environmental affairs for Boise Cascade Corporation. BRIAN J. KING is an environmental attorney in Portland, Oregon and a contributing author to the National Safety Council's Accident Prevention Manual for Business and Industry/Environmental Management.
- Author(s)Brian J. King,Steven L. Erickson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/1999
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight668 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.