Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use reference t only provides you with a basic understanding of environmental sampling concepts, but it also provides you with the information you need to perform your tasks with ease and efficiency. Fundamentals of Environmental Sampling reviews key principles of geology and chemistry-information all samplers need to better understand the science of their work-covers major sampling media, and discusses how to choose the right equipment for each job. A list of must have tools is included in the author's recommended Ideal Tool Kit.
- Author(s)Keith Bodger
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.