All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone can improve his or her writing ability. Effective essay writing is an acquired skill. It is t a subject so much as it is a process based on techniques. The techniques can be incorporated into one's consciousness and drawn upon according to one's particular needs and at one's convenience. The questions, answers, and examples presented here are intended to aid in the acquisition of these skills. Dr. Erskine Peters received his Ph.D. in English from Princeton University. He is a graduate of Paine College and has also studied at Yale University and Oberlin College. He was Professor of English at the University of Notre Dame. Prior to that he was Associate Professor of African-American Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Peters is also the author of William Faulker: The Yoknapatawpha World and Black Being and African Openings to the Tree of Life.
- Author(s)Erskine Peters
- PublisherRegent Press,U.S.
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegent Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.