All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Evaluation and Diagstics of Welded Structures provides an essential guide to the key principles and problems involved in the analysis of welded structures. Chapter one discusses design issues, key equations and calculations, and the effects of varied heat sources in relation to the temperature field in welding. Chapter two goes on to explore welding stresses and strains. Fracture mechanics and the load-carrying capacity of welded structures are the focus of chapter three. Chapter four considers diagstics and prediction of the residual life of welded structures, whilst acoustic emission techniques for the analysis of welded structures are reviewed in chapter five. Finally, chapter six supplies supplementary information on numerical techniques and other tests for welded structures. With its distinguished author and detailed coverage, Fundamentals of evaluation and diagstics of welded structures is an indispensable guide for welding and structural engineers as well as those researching this important topic.
- Author BiographyProfessor Anatoliy Yakovlevich Nedoseka is head of the Technical Diagnostics and Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Department at the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute (PEWI) of the National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine.
- Author(s)A. Nedoseka
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.