All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated, the seventh edition provides engineers with an in-depth look at the key concepts in the field. It incorporates new discussions on emerging areas of heat transfer, discussing technologies that are related to nanotechnology, biomedical engineering and alternative energy. The example problems are also updated to better show how to apply the material. And as engineers follow the rigorous and systematic problem-solving methodology, they'll gain an appreciation for the richness and beauty of the discipline.
- Author(s)Theodore L Bergman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1633 g
- Width196 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement7th
Most relevant reviews
- eespeees13 Jul, 2013by
Good product, fast shipping. No problems at all!
Bought this for university, a little bit more clumsy to use however it's much, much cheaper than a new textbook. Contains all the texts, tables and figures in full colour.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.