Fundamentals of Information Systems by George Reynolds, Ralph M. Stair (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $187.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEquipping you with a solid understanding of the core principles of IS and how it is practiced, the brief FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 8E covers the latest developments from the field and their impact on the rapidly changing role of today's IS professional. A concise nine chapters, this streamlined book includes expansive coverage of mobile solutions, energy and environmental concerns, cloud computing, IS careers, virtual communities, global IS work solutions, and social networking. You learn firsthand how information systems can increase profits and reduce costs as you explore new information on e-commerce and enterprise systems, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, green computing, and other issues reshaping the industry. The book also introduces the challenges and risks of computer crimes, hacking, and cyberterrorism. A long-running example illustrates how techlogy was used in the design, development, and production of this book. No matter where your career path may lead, FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 8E can help you maximize your success as an employee, a decision maker, and a business leader.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Reynolds brings a wealth of business, teaching, and writing experience to this book. His successful business career spans four decades of working in government, institutional, and business IS organizations. Professor Reynolds combines this business and industry experience with exceptional teaching skills to deliver a text that is both practical and focused on the needs of today's student. Professor Reynolds has taught IS at the University of Cincinnati, Xavier University (Ohio), Miami University (Ohio), the College of Mount St. Joseph, and Strayer University. He has held positions at the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston, Texas; the Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, California; and Procter & Gamble and Atos IT Services in Cincinnati, Ohio. Professor Reynolds has authored more than two dozen popular textbooks addressing various aspects of today's information technology and business. Dr. Ralph Stair received a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University, an M.B.A. from Tulane University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Oregon. He has taught at the University of Oregon, the University of Washington, the University of New Orleans, and Florida State University. He has taught several courses through Florida State University's Study Abroad Program in London. Throughout the years, Dr. Stair has focused his teaching and research on information systems. He has endowed the Ralph Stair Prize in Innovative Education at Florida State University. He also provided funding for the Stair-Harkrider scholarship and the Ralph Stair Prize in Academic Improvement at his high school in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)George Reynolds,Ralph M. Stair
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.