All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFUNDAMENTALS OF LAW OFFICE MANAGEMENT, Fifth Edition delivers the skills and kwledge you need to keep a law office running smoothly. In addition to an overview of the legal industry and the many roles paralegals play, the book takes an in-depth look at how legal environments differ from other businesses, including the ethical issues you may face. Discussions on law-specific office functions, such as managing the client funds account, timekeeping, docketing, and maintaining a law library help you understand the scope of a legal practice, while chapters on techlogy, client relations, and billing reveal the business side. Practical and skills-focused, FUNDAMENTALS OF LAW OFFICE MANAGEMENT, Fifth Editiont provides ample, in-text learning features, such as key words, ethics alerts, side bars, tech tips, and the latest Web references, along with supplemental, online tools for hands-on practice.
- Author BiographyPamela Everett Nollkamper has been teaching paralegals since 1979 in various colleges in the southern California area. In addition, she developed curriculum for paralegal programs and served on numerous Legal Assistant Advisory Committees. She has authored multiple textbooks and articles.
- Author(s)Pamela Everett-Nollkamper
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.