All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Manufacturing Processes describes the fundamentals of various processes, which have been classified as constant mass operations, material removal operations and material addition operations. Under these sub-headings, the processes discussed are casting, metal forming, processing of plastics, powder metallurgy processing, heat treatment, metal cutting, grinding and finishing unconventional machining and welding and allied processes. These are covered in chapter 2 to 10. The introductory chapter presents the historical development of manufacturing, while recent developments in manufacturing and future trends are described in the last chapter.
- Author BiographyG. K. Lal / S. K. Chaudhury.: Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Author(s)G. K. Lal,S. K. Chaudhury
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.