All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Menu Planning, Third Edition presents a complete overview of key aspects of menu planning, including designing, writing, costing, marketing, and merchandising a menu. Reflecting the latest menu trends in the restaurant industry, the authors show how research, surveys, and sales analysis are key to menu planning and design. With updated nutrition and menu planning information, an expanded collection of sample menus, new appendices and resources, numerous forms, tables, and worksheets, and more practice problems, this guide is key to the success of the overall foodservice enterprise.
- Author BiographyPaul J. McVety is Dean of Culinary Academics at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. BRADLEY J. WARE is a Professor in the College of Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. CLAUDETTE LeVESQUE WARE is a Professor in the John Hazen White School of Arts and Sciences at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Bradley J. Ware,Claudette Levesque Ware,Paul J. McVety
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.