All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the role of money in the ecomy is essential for comprehending the complex intricacies of modern ecomics. Money and its value is an essential medium through which government policies are implemented to change the course of the ecomy. However, before attempting to comprehend these complex mechanisms it is necessary to understand the role of money. This book defines money and its value. It clarifies, in simple and clear terms, why money is demanded, what factors affect the demand for money, and what the different theories are that explain why people demand money. Next, it explains how money is created, which involves more than just printing money. Finally, the text addresses financial institutions, which are the brokers of the monetary system. The role financial institutions play in impacting the supply of the money and how they facilitate the flow of goods and services through different sectors are discussed. The discussion is focused on the theory of equilibrium in the market for goods, services and the money market.
- Author BiographyShahdad Naghshpour Hattiesburg, MS, Professor in the International Policy and Development Doctoral Program, University of Southern Mississippi.
- Author(s)Shahdad Naghshpour
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.