All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book is targeted to graduate students and researchers at the cutting edge of investigations into the fundamental nature of multiphase flows. It is intended as a reference book for the basic methods used in the treatment of multiphase flows. The subject of multiphase flows encompasses a vast field, a host of different techlogical contexts, a wide spectrum of different scales, a broad range of engineering disciplines, and a multitude of different analytical approaches. The aim of Fundamentals of Multiphase Flow is to bring much of this fundamental understanding together into one book, presenting a unifying approach to the fundamental ideas of multiphase flows. The book summarizes those fundamental concepts with relevance to a broad spectrum of multiphase flows. It does t pretend to present a comprehensive review of the details of any one multiphase flow or techlogical context; references to such reviews are included where appropriate.
- Author BiographyChristopher E. Brennen is Professor of Mechanical Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at the California Institute of Technology. He has published over 200 refereed articles and is especially well known for his research on cavitation, turbomachinery flows, as well as multiphase flows. He is the author of Cavitation and Bubble Dynamics and Hydrodynamics of Pumps and has edited several other works.
- Author(s)Christopher Earls Brennen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note166 line figures 26 tones 3 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.