All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Nursing Clinical Skills Workbook 3rd edition is an indispensable tool that will assist you in mastering the clinical skills that are essential in becoming a confident, effective and agile nurse. <p/>Each skill has been fully revised to align to the updated skills in Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing 5th edition, with the addition of 11 new skills to reflect contemporary nursing practice. <p/>This 3rd edition continues to support student nurses in building their clinical kwledge and practice through clear instructions, thorough assessment tools and reflective learning.
- Author(s)Damian Wilson,Geraldine Rebeiro,Leanne Jack,Natashia Scully
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.