Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a transcript of Software Diagstics Services Webinar about physical memory analysis on desktop and server Windows platforms (a revised version of the previous webinar on complete crash and hang memory dump analysis). Topics include: memory acquisition and its tricks; user vs. kernel vs. physical memory space; fibre bundle space; challenges of physical memory analysis; common WinDbg commands; patterns; common mistakes; a hands-on analysis example with logs; a guide to further study.
- Author(s)Dmitry Vostokov
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMonkstown
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.