All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the characterization, thermodynamics and structural, mechanical, thermal and transport behavior of polymers as melts, solutions and solids, this text covers essential concepts and breakthroughs in reactor design and polymer production and processing. It contains modern theories, end-of-chapter problems and real-world examples for a clear understanding of polymer function and development. Fundamentals of Polymer Engineering, Second Edition provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of polymer science for more advanced study in the field of polymers. Topics include reaction engineering of step-growth polymerization, emulsion polymerization, and polymer diffusion.
- Author(s)Anil Kumar,Rakesh K. Gupta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains 66 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementExpanded ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.