All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharpening woodworking tools is a task many put off until it is necessary. This book teaches how to embrace the fun and essence of sharpening tools, and why regular attention to sharpening can increase efficiency and improve quality. It contains techniques for keeping hand tools like saws, chisels, gouges and planes razor sharp. It also shows how to extend the life of power tools with well maintained blades and bits. This is must-have information for one of the most important tasks every woodworker has to do.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is a journalist, an editor and a writer specialising in woodworking and furniture making. He is a former editor in chief of Fine Woodworking magazine, the author several woodworking books and the editorial director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleBack to Basics
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations includes photographs
- Weight327 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJohn Kelsey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.