All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a solid introduction to basic continuum mechanics, emphasizing variational formulations and numeric computation. The book offers a complete discussion of numerical method techniques used in the study of structural mechanics.
- Author(s)Keith D. Hjelmstad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight873 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.