All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3 Most Valuable Handbooks in Measurement and Control! All New! Absolutely, Positively Free! aeo Temperature Measurement Handbook and Encyclopedia?(TM) Over 670 pages! Over 15,000 products! aeo Pressure and Strain Measurement Handbook?(TM) Over 175 pages of new pressure and strain products. aeo Thermocouple and Sensor Computer Interface Handbook?(TM) Over 200 products for interfacing sensors with PC and mainframe computers.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author ROBERT P. BENEDICT is a Fellow Mechanical Engineer with the Westinghouse Electric Corporation, and Adjunct Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Drexel University. After serving as a fighterbomber pilot in the CBI Theater from 1942 to 1946, he received his BME from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1951, and his MS from Cornell University in 1954. He has done additional graduate work at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Benedict has written over 80 technical articles and is the coauthor of two books: Generalized Gas Dynamics(1966); and Specific Losses in Flow Systems (1966). He is editor of ASTM Special Technical Publications 470, 470A, and 470B on Thermocouples (1971, 1974, and 1981). He is the author of the texts: Fundamentals of Pipe Flow (1980); and Fundamentals of Gas Dynamics (1983). He has written two nontechnical books: Journey Away From God (1971); and The Christian Connection (1984). He is past Chairman of the ASME Research Committee on Temperature Measurement; Chairman of the ASTM Monograph Committee on Thermocouples; Member of the ASME Fluid Meters Research Committee; Chairman of ASME PTC--19 Committee on Instruments and Apparatus, Chairman of ASME PTC 19.1 Committee on Measurement Uncertainty, and Chairman of ASME PTC 19.3.1 Committee on Thermowells. He is a Fellow of ASTM and a Fellow of ASME.
- Author(s)Robert Philip Benedict
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/1984
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight948 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.