All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a Purpose Driven[registered] Discipleship Resource ideal for Sunday Night or midweek series, Weekday Bible Studies, Sunday school classes and study groups of any size. This work is the complete communicator's resource for teaching Saddleback Church's blockbuster Foundations course in your church or group. Teaching others the essential truths of Christianity will challenge you, but thing can beat the rewards of seeing men and women gain a transforming, biblical perspective on God, the world around them, and their own lives and relationships. Foundations Teacher's Guide, Volume 2 greatly simplifies your job with its easy-to-follow format. Everything you need to teach lessons 11-22 and the wrap-up session of the 24-session Foundations curriculum is clearly and methodically laid out for you, with tools, tips, and options to help you meet the unique needs of your group.It features: teaching tes - Extensive tes guide you through what you will say and include illustrations and applications of each doctrine under discussion; highlight sections - Four kinds of sidebars help your group connect with God's truths through key words, thought-provoking insights, personal implications, and personal applications; teaching tips - Proven tips help you strengthen your skills as a communicator; discussion questions - Questions at the end of each study can also be interspersed throughout the lesson; split-session plan - Each lesson has an optional cutoff point that allows you to break it into two sessions. Subdivide a single lesson, several lessons, or break the entire program into 46 lessons at your discretion; appendices - Additional, supporting material for some studies may be found at the end of those studies; and, memory cards - Reproducible cards contain a key theme and verse for each of the 11 doctrines covered.This teacher's guide also includes icons to guide your use of the PowerPoint[registered] Foundations will take your group for thought-provoking, life-changing explorations of 11 core Christian truths: The Bible; God; Jesus; The Holy Spirit; Creation; Salvation; Sanctification; Good and Evil; The Afterlife; The Church; and, The Second Coming From Saddleback Church. This is a proven, tested curriculum that has helped change thousands of lives! For the past ten years, Foundations has been used as the doctrinal course at Saddleback Church, one of America's largest and best-kwn churches. Thousands of Saddleback members have benefited from this life-transforming experience. This course is explained in detail in Rick Warren's groundbreaking book, The Purpose Driven Church . Currently, Purpose Driven churches all around the world are using Foundations to raise up an army of mature believers equipped for ministry in the church and prepared for mission in the world.The complete Foundations kit includes: 2 Teacher's Guides (volumes 1 and 2); 1 Participant's Guide; and, 1 CD-ROM with PowerPoint[registered] presentations, programming resources, and additional handouts. All materials are also sold separately.
- Author BiographyRick Warren is often called America's most influential spiritual leader. He founded Saddleback Church in Orange County, California, which is now one of the largest and best-known churches in the world. He also founded the Purpose Driven Movement, a network of tens of thousands of churches from all denominations in 160 countries. He has trained over 350,000 pastors worldwide. Calling him a spiritual entrepreneur, Forbes magazine said, If Warren's ministry was a business it would be compared with Dell, Google, or Starbucks in impact. Rick and Kay Warren give away 90 percent of the profits from their books to charitable causes, including their global P.E.A.C.E. plan and Acts of Mercy, which services those infected with and affected by AIDS. Rick Warren a menudo se llama el lider espiritual mas influyente de America. Fundo Saddleback Church en Orange County, California, que es ahora una de las iglesias mas grandes y mas conocidas del mundo. Tambien, fundo el Purpose Driven Movement un red de mas de 10.000 iglesias en muchas denominaciones en 160 paises. Ha ensenado mas de 350.000 pastores en el mundo. Llamandolo un empresario espirutal, Forbes Revista dijo, si el ministerio de Warren fuera un negocio que seria comparada con Dell, Google, y Starbucks en impacto. Rick y Kay Warren dan los 90 por ciento ausentes de los beneficios de sus libros a las causas caritativas, incluyendo su plan de P.E.A.C.E plan y Acts of Mercy, cuales sirven esos infectados y afectados por SIDA.
- Author(s)Rick Warren
- PublisherVida Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintVida Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.