All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionDreaming of a successful future in science? This practical guide for students, postdocs and professors offers a unique step-by-step approach to help you get the funding to start or consolidate your own research career. From preparing and writing effective career grant applications, to understanding how funding agencies will evaluate them, it provides guidance to enhance your skills and combine them with those of others who can support you on the road to success. Learn how to generate great original ideas for your application, strategically prepare and optimise your plan and resume, develop a convincing title and abstract, convert reviewers' comments to your advantage, and succeed at a selection interview. With numerous valuable tips, real-life stories and vel practical exercises, this must-read guide provides everything you need to optimise your funding opportunities and take responsibility for your own career in science.
- Author BiographyRitsert C. Jansen is Dean of Talent Development and Professor of Bioinformatics at the University of Groningen. He has extensive experience as a trainer on career and personal development courses and is the author of Developing a Talent for Science (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- Author(s)Ritsert C. Jansen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.