All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionCheck out the community calendar section of almost any newspaper and you will find it filled with a variety of fundraisers. But how do groups organize a successful money making event? And what are some new ideas, beyond the usual car washes, bingo games and bake sales? From -athons (e.g., bikeathons, walkathons) to yard booths, over 225 proven fundraisers are included in this essoftcover Facadessential reference work. Each entry contains a brief description of the event, the type of workers and tools needed to ensure its success and a reference to the resource directory. Hints for organizing and developing fundraisers are also given, along with a section of success stories that further emphasize the basics of effective fundraising. The resource directory provides names, addresses, phone numbers, and product descriptions for companies that supply materials and information needed to implement the fundraisers.
- Author BiographyRetired teacher, administrator and assistant principal Janell Shride Amos of St. Louis, Missouri, taught in both elementary and high schools.
- Author(s)Janell Shride Amos,William H. Brown III
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/1995
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byWilliam H. Brown III
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.