All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear, accessible manual is designed specifically for people running the thousands of small museums, historic houses, and historic sites across the U.S. and Canada. Typically, these smaller institutions lack endowments and are under-funded. They also tend to be understaffed, so that their administrators wear many hats: curator, researcher, building manager, accountant, and fundraiser, to name a few. This guide will help small-museum administrators perform their jobs more efficiently by teaching them how to secure funding for their programs and institutions.
- Author BiographySalvatore G. Cilella, Jr. is president and CEO of the Atlanta Historical Society and has spent much of his life raising money for various organizations, including the Smithsonian Institution and Columbia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Salvatore Cilella
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSmall Museum Toolkit
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.