All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe tropical plant family Pandanaceae comprises three genera, Freycinetia, Pandanus and Sararanga. One-hundred and fourteen genera and 226 species of fungi were found on dead leaves of Pandanaceae collected in Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Fiji, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nepal, New Zealand, Niue, Philippines, Seychelles, Vanuatu and Vietnam. Taxomic issues within each fungus genus are discussed and reference made to preceding work. All species are written up with bibliographic details, relevant measurements of the current specimens, kwn habitat and distribution, collection details, and a discussion on taxomic conclusions. New taxa (4 genera, 35 species) are fully described and illustrated, each with a plate showing relevant macro- and microscopic details. Keys and/or syptic tables are provided to all species in 28 genera. In addition, details on almost 700 species of fungi described and recorded worldwide from the Pandanaceae are listed.
- Author(s)Eric H.C. McKenzie,Kevin D. Hyde,Stephen R. Whitton
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.