All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition continues the unique approach of viewing the role of fungi from the perspective of ecosystem functions. It examines the importance of fungi in soil formation, plant primary production, sustenance of secondary producers and regulation of plant and animal populations and communities. It explores how fungi have adapted to survive within particular constraints, how they help to maintain homeostasis in ecosystems, how they facilitate resistance to perturbations and how they influence the communities of other organisms.
- Author BiographyJohn Dighton is a professor and Station Director of the Rutgers Pinelands Field Station, New Lisbon, New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)John Dighton
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMycology
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 100 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.