Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by pokecards909
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by videobusters1
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWhen Ann (Naomi Watts) and George (Tim Roth) take their young son Georgie to their idyllic country home for a holiday, their plans are only to enjoy tranquility and restfulness. But their intentions are drastically interrupted when two young men, Peter (Brady Corbett) and Paul (Michael Pitt), appear on their doorstep. Eerily polite and dressed all in white, Peter and Paul ask to borrow some eggs. Soon, the family discover that they are the prey in an evil game of cat-and-mouse, as the disinterested young men torture them both psychologically and physically as part of an elaborate "game". From the award-winning director of 'Hidden', Michael Haneke, remaking his 1997 German-language original, 'Funny Games' is shocking and terrifying: a thriller that will challenge, disturb and shake you to the very core.
- TitleFunny Games
- Product Release Date06/05/2009
- Theatrical Release Year2007
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsBrady Corbet,Michael Pitt,Naomi Watts,Tim Roth
- DirectorsMichael Haneke
- Rating InfoStrong Realistic Violence
- Run Time108 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
- StudioDirectors Suite
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineEin Alptraum.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $26.43
- AU $76.50Trending at AU $86.17
- AU $154.00Trending at AU $174.48
- AU $44.00Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $82.99Trending at AU $100.97
- AU $98.95Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $24.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.