All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description(Vocal Selections). Funny Girl is Broadway's classic rags-to-riches love story about legendary entertainer Fanny Brice during Ziegfeld's Golden Era of burlesque. Its beloved score by Jule Styne and Bob Merrill is filled with unforgettable songs like Don't Rain on My Parade, I'm the Greatest Star, The Music That Makes Me Dance, and the iconic hit People. Barbra Streisand first immortalized these songs in the original 1964 Broadway smash, and yet again in the famous movie adaptation several years later. The show continues to enjoy immense popularity today with a major Broadway revival and countless productions worldwide. Pianists and singers will delight in this updated pia/vocal selections folio, in which the arrangements of several songs have been upgraded to better reflect the familiar original cast recordings compared to earlier printed editions. Also added is the song Funny Girl, which Styne and Merrill wrote for the 1968 movie adaptation. Contents: I'm the Greatest Star * Cornet Man * His Love Makes Me Beautiful * I Want to Be Seen with You Tonight * Henry Street * People * You Are Woman, I Am Man * Don't Rain on My Parade * Sadie, Sadie * Who Are You Now? * The Music That Makes Me Dance * Funny Girl.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight222 g
- Width227 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.