All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnack Studio founder Barb Blair is famous for her 'knack' with furniture: spotting classic pieces and transforming them into modern showstoppers. In this inspiring book, Blair goes beyond the nuts-and-bolts of furniture refinishing to show how to style rooms with each customised piece. For instance, she transforms a tired coffee table with an ombrE-painted design, and then reveals how to incorporate it into different rooms such as a bright and sunny den, cozy reading ok, and cheerful bedroom.With instructions for 15 before-and-after furniture projects in Blair's signature bold style, colourful design sketches, a 'toolbox' section of her best techniques and materials, and dozens of inspiring interiors, Furniture Makes the Room reveals the true versatility of furniture and unlocks the secrets to decorating rooms around statement pieces.
- Author BiographyBarb Blair is the owner and founder of Knack, a brick-and-mortar retail shop and furniture design studio. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, DEcor8, Design*Sponge, Remodelista, and Poppytalk, among other top design websites. She is the author of Furniture Makeovers and lives in Greenville, South Carolina.http://knackstudios.com/ Paige French is a photographer specialising in lifestyle, editorial, interiors, food, farms, and gatherings. She lives in Athens, Georgia.
- Author(s)Barb Blair
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note250 full-colour photographs, unjacketed
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byPaige French
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.