Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionTake your gift, your potluck dish, or even your daily essentials, and wrap it all up furoshiki-style. This ancient, elegant Japanese art of enfolding objects in fabric is demonstrated with step-by-step instructions and a beautiful gallery of photos. What a great reason to dive into your fabric stash! Creative ideas for applying surface design techniques to make your own unique wraps are also included.
- Author BiographyDeb Cashatt is an air force brat. Daughter of a retired navigator (which is why she thinks she has a genetic right to tell people where to go) and a very creative mother (who thinks Deb is uppity for keeping her maiden name), Deb has been playing with fabric for as long as she can remember. She lives in Cameron Park, California, with her husband, Dave. Sewing garments, quilting, and passing down the joy of creating to her grandkids are some of her passions. Deb really, really likes to travel and is fortunate to have friends who move to exotic places just so she can visit them. She thinks the world would be a better place if people wore boas and drove cars with fins. Kris Sazaki is an army brat. She inherited the gift of gab from her dad and a sense of adventure from her mom. Sewing she learned from her sister, Noni, and knitting from her sister-in-law, Vicki, and she spent a few teenage years making items to sell at Christmas craft fairs. Her best sewing memories are the Halloween costumes she made for her son. Before becoming an artist, Kris was a German professor, living in some exotic cities where Deb visited her. She lives in Sacramento, California, with her husband, Neil, her son, Miles, and her mother-in-law, Jane. She thinks most problems can be solved after eating chocolate.
- Author(s)Deb Cashatt,Kris Sazaki,Pixeladies
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight485 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.