All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccompanied by touching watercolour paintings of the most expressive animals you've ever seen, Furry Logic Parenthood will speak to the hearts, souls, and funny bones of anyone who's experienced the joys of being a parent. Seabrook's paintings uncannily capture the highs and lows, loves and fears that all parents feel. Her koalas, giraffes, bald eagles, rabbits and owls are rendered in delicate accurate detail.
- Author BiographyJANE SEABROOK is a designer and illustrator who, in recent years, has focused on paintings of wildlife. She lives in Auckland, New Zealand, with her husband, two teenage children, and four cats--three adorable seal-point Birmans named Fizz, Bean, and Maisie, and one elderly British blue named Philby.
- Author(s)Jane Seabrook
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date03/01/2013
- Content Notecolour paintings
- Weight249 g
- Width134 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.