All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLimit hold em, while currently t as popular as -limit hold em, is an extremely interesting game from a theoretical standpoint: The rules are complex eugh to allow constant intrigue, yet simple eugh to allow computer bots to play the game on an extremely high level. <p> These are important advantages over the two other most commonly played flop games: -limit hold em and pot-limit Omaha. And yet, all three games share crucial similarities in terms of community cards, game structure, and position. Consequently, these advantages make it the model poker game. <p> This book approaches limit hold em in a rigorous way: using game theory, statistical analysis, and a focus on posing new questions that can produce additional value to your game. Some of the conclusions are provocative and counter-intuitive; providing new ideas for any poker player. <p> While targeted to the dedicated professionals, Further Limit Hold em is accessible to players of all levels, including someone just started in poker. Concepts are woven together and developed from the ground up, while at the same time, you re shown when to forego higher level ideas in favor of simpler and more profitable alternatives.
- Author(s)Philip Newall
- PublisherTwo Plus Two Pub.
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Plus Two Pub.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.