All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- Description(Bass Instruction). The genre fusion, as the name implies, is a blend of many styles and influences. This book and CD use four tunes as a basis to show how this fusion-blending process can occur and expose you to new musical ideas. With unique step-by-step approaches to developing fused feels that are t just superficial pasting-together styles, you'll discover how to create new grooves for yourself. In addition, there are many agility exercises to help you reach a high level of musicianship. For each style, there is a comprehensive lesson centering on a fully tated chart of the music on written in the book and performed on the CD. The lessons consist of a breaking down of all the inspirational, musical and technical elements involved in developing a convincing performance of the tune. The CD contains a demonstration performance of the tune, followed by a version of the tune without the bass so you can play along with the sound of the music in your ears, you can study and practice the technical aspects performing the rhythms and lines of each style.
- Author(s)Leo Traversa
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.