All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionZavier Williams is a computer hacker, so he thinks he kws what he's getting into when he steals the code for a video game that hasn't come out yet. When he tries to sell it on the black market, his buyer turns out to be an NSA agent with orders to detain or kill. Zavier soon learns that the game's title - Futurality - is way more literal than he thought it was.
- Author BiographyI wrote my first short story in first grade. It was about a time machine I used to meet the Jetsons and travel back to see the Dinosaurs. In high school, I wrote two full-length novels, one being the first draft of Futurality. Other than writing, I spent most of my time in high school boxing (my amateur record was 2-1-1), running track, playing xbox, and reading. In 2007, I moved to Philadelphia where I attended the University of the Arts. I wrote two novels while I was at UArts, and my work with a fantasy novel called Bareloth won me the University's Jean Baker Memorial Award for Excellence in Writing. In 2011, I received a B.S. in Communication with a minor in Creative Writing. Today, I still live in Philly. I work at a nightclub in center city as a bouncer, and as a personal boxing trainer during the day (go to jboxing.com for more on that). Even with those two jobs, my real title is author. I pursue my dream to the fullest, every day.
- Author(s)Jason Howard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.