All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionWhat challenges does the future hold? In an increasingly interconnected - and increasingly uncertain - world, companies, institutions and governments across the world recognise the vital need to pose this question in order to protect the interests of humanity. Founded in 2009, the Future Agenda explores key issues facing society over the next decade through 120 workshops held in 45 locations around the world, making it the largest open forum of its kind. The Future Agenda: Six Challenges for the Next Decade contains findings from the second Future Agenda initiative, featuring experts from a vast spectrum of industries. With essays falling under the themes of People, Place, Power, Belief, Behaviour and Business, this book is essential reading for all concerned by our collective well-being.
- Author BiographyDr Tim Jones is Programme Director of the Future Agenda global open foresight project. He is also a founder of the Growth Agenda network and leads the Innovation Leaders research project. Tim is an expert in innovation, growth and foresight and advises a wide range of organisations on these matters. Caroline Dewing co-founded Future Agenda in 2010 to help enhance organisations' perspectives of global issues and is co-author of four books on innovation. Having worked for multinationals is Asia and Europe, she specialises in Asia and Europe, she specialises in corporate affairs and sustainability.
- Author(s)Caroline Dewing,Tim Jones
- PublisherThird Millennium Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/04/2017
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.